16302 North IH-35
Selma TX 78154
- Phone Number
- Email ID
● Our cat room is climate-controlled and equipped with state-of-the-art Raintree Cat Condos for a luxurious, secure boarding experience. These spacious accommodations were designed to offer everything your cat is accustomed to.
● Your cat will enjoy lots of privacy in his/her own condo, complete with fluffy bedding and a mouse toy.
● Each condo has multiple lounging levels, a private litter area, and a dedicated food/water ledge. Please bring your cat’s own diet, packaged and labeled per serving.
● Our doting staff will provide all the attention & TLC your feline friend deserves, including daily wellness checks and any medications.
● Condos can be adjoined to give cat families extra room to explore.
● Every day, each cat or cat family will be taken out of their condo and given one-on-one open play time in the cat room. They love to watch the fish tank and look out the large front windows!
● $28.50 per day
We’re the cat’s meow. Here’s why:
● Our cleaning routines include only all-natural, pet-friendly cleaning agents. We clean our boarding and play areas every day using advanced sanitation technology.
● Staff members are highly trained in pet first aid and CPR.
● Our HVAC system completes 12 air exchanges every hour, providing constant fresh and clean air.
● All lodging areas are climate-controlled, with dedicated heating and cooling units in the cat room.
Call us today to schedule your cat’s personal vacation.
To keep our feline friends safe and healthy, we require proof of vaccination for rabies and feline distemper.
Yes, multi-kitty families enjoy lots of space in our larger cat condos! Additional pets staying in the same accommodation receive a discount on their nightly lodging fee.
Please start your reservation by giving us a call at (210)655-2865!
All kitties receive fresh, soft bedding and plenty of entertaining toys to keep them happy so there’s no need to bring any from home.
We ask you please bring your cat’s food to keep them on the same food they’re used to. Please bag and label each serving separately and we’ll feed them according to your instructions.
Please feel free to pick up and drop off your pet any time during our normal operating hours. Our Reservation Specialist will ask for your pet’s expected arrival and departure times when you make your booking. We’re open seven days a week from 6:30 am to 6:30 pm.
No, our cat lodging area is separate from our dog lodging area to provide better peace and quiet. Cats won’t be able to see or smell our doggie guests from their condo
Yes, we’re able to administer most topical and oral medications. We ask you please bring all medications in their original containers with clear written instructions.
We’re able to help pets with many kinds of special needs feel right at home. We can accommodate pets with mobility issues, blindness/deafness, medical needs, geriatric pets and others. Please call to discuss how we can accommodate your pet.